Impala Intech Limited is seeking a skilled and experienced iOS Developer to join our team in Dhaka, Bangladesh. As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and deploying high-quality iOS applications for iOS devices by following proper architecture patterns and clean code. Your commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced native applications for the iOS platform.
- Trigger device APIs such as TouchID, Address Book, GPS, and more.
- Participate in the end-to-end product life cycle, including confirming requirements, solution design, development, unit testing, and implementation.
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of existing systems.
- Design architecture for projects or solutions that address business/application/information/infrastructure application, data, and/or process integration requirements.
- Provide technical support to project teams and conduct reviews throughout the project life cycle.
- Track potentially disruptive technologies related to mobile development and lead the strategic response.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation, working with SwiftUI, Core ML, “Sign in with Apple” will be a bonus.
- Skilled Swift/Objective-C developer comfortable architecting new apps as well as working with existing code.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experienced with Reactive Cocoa, MVVM, and other architecture patterns.
- Experienced with API design and integration. Cognizant of HTTP/REST principles, networking, performance, latency, caching, authentication, security, and encryption.
- Past work experience and portfolio.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Use of GIT/SVN for source code management.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Good communication skills in English.
- 2-5 years
- Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 40,000 BDT – 1,20,000 BDT
- Attractive salary for deserving candidates.
- Salary review twice a year.
- Weekly two holidays.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Free lunch, snacks, tea, coffee facilities.
- Free transportation service for pick up and drop.
Prepare your CV by highlighting your relevant skills and achievements
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘iOS_Dev_Mar_2023’
Attach the URL of your public Git profile
You will be assigned a task to complete in reply to your application. Upon successful completion, you will be shortlisted for an interview.