Impala Intech Limited is seeking a skilled and experienced Android Developer to join our team in Dhaka, Bangladesh. As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and deploying high-quality Android applications for Android devices by following proper architecture patterns and clean code. Your commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced native applications for the Android platform.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release.
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of existing systems.
- Design architecture for projects or solutions that address business/application/information/infrastructure application, data, and/or process integration requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in mobile development.
- Proficient in Kotlin and/or Java programming languages.
- Experience working with Android frameworks such as Android Architecture Components, Room, Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, and other popular libraries.
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Understanding of Material Design guidelines and patterns.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Good communication skills in English.
- 2-4 years
- Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 40,000 BDT – 1,20,000 BDT
- Attractive salary for deserving candidates.
- Salary review twice a year.
- Weekly two holidays.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Free lunch, snacks, tea, coffee facilities.
- Free transportation service for pick up and drop.
Prepare your CV by highlighting your relevant skills and achievements
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Android_Dev_Mar_2023’
Attach the URL of your public Git profile
You will be assigned a task to complete in reply to your application. Upon successful completion, you will be shortlisted for an interview.